Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Charles, MO
Craftsmen Industries, Inc is now hiring an Electrician in St. Charles, Missouri.
Craftsmen Industries opened for business in 1982 on Howard Street in St. Louis, MO. Our humble beginnings focused on trailer sales in the midwest. As our business evolved in the early years, our clients began to ask for more and more specialty modifications to their vehicles to enhance their marketing message. As a result, we expanded services to include design, engineering, fabrication, printing and installation in-house which allowed for us to accommodate our customers requests, manage tight deadlines, deliver within budget and bring an unmatched level of satisfaction to customers.
Eventually we ended up at our Elm Point Industrial location, where we house our base of operations, fabrication facility, graphics production group and the 150 family members that call Craftsmen their home away from home. It is here that we can almost build our customers anything they can dream up!
• Conduit installation experience.
• Service Panel, Motor Starter, Transfer Switch, and PLC installation experience.
• Low Voltage and AV wiring experience.
• Experience in a manufacturing setting and commercial environment.
• Must have extensive knowledge of 120/240 single phase, 208 3phase, 440 3phase.
• Must have extensive knowledge of proper wire sizing.
• Must be a problem solver.
• Understanding and Knowledge of NEC Codes.
• Electrical knowledge (120/240/480) and application.
• Electrical knowledge 12 Volt.
• Knowledge of generator power.
• Some travel may be required for on-site assistance/repair.
• Ensure safety through good housekeeping and safe work practices.
• Ensure production area is safety and PPE Compliance.
• Continually strive to improve on personal skills to perform daily work tasks.
• Physically able to stand up to 8+ hours per day.
• Physically able to climb in and out of trailers, scaffolding and ladders.
• Physically able to lift & carry up to 75 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.